2017 Pinney Mini Book Festival
In its fourth year, the Pinney Mini Book Festival continues to connect local authors and patrons. In addition to a local author presentation of 5-10 authors, Pinney will host a panel session comprised of 3 successful authors, editors, and/or publishers. We hope this will further foster community and collaboration among local budding authors who are honing their skills and marketing their work.
Get Published Panel - 1:00 – 2:00
Three successful Wisconsin authors, Fabu, Lori M. Lee, and Sarah White will reveal tips and tricks for getting published.
Followed by fast-paced, author fun:
- 2:30 Nancy Dearborn (humor)
- 2:45 Eric Schlehlein (historical fiction)
- 3:00 Jelissa (urban fiction)
- 3:15 Carl Fuerst (strange tales)
- 3:30 F.J. Bergmann (poetry, speculative fiction)
- 3:45 Carole Madrzak (children's fiction, adult romance)
- 4:00 – 4:30 author meet & greet