The Wisconsin Book Festival focuses primarily on hosting events for recent publications. We host events in all genres.
Proposals for the four-day celebration on October 19-22, 2023 are now open and run through June 30th. Please email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full proposals should include:
- author's name
- book title
- publisher name
- publication date of the book for which you are proposing an event
- an outline of the proposed event, including potential dates
- any review/supporting materials that could aid in our decision-making
- a statement about availability for virtual or in-person events
- a confirmation that you have the equipment necessary to present remotely via videoconference
We appreciate your support and look forward to this year's celebration.